.....crafty!
There, I said it! They say that the first step is admitting it! But, don't worry, I am starting up on a hormone program to get it out of my system. I'm checking myself into a program to get help, and I have joined a support group!
But, seriously, all joking aside.....I am enjoying it. Now, I am nowhere near a die hard scrapbooker, or hard core casserole making woman, but I am enjoying starting to scrapbook! I found the niftiest scrap booking store today and found lots of great paper and "embellishments" that I am going to be able to use!
I know that practice makes perfect, so i will just keep going at it. And then maybe one day I can be labeled a....."Die Hard Scrapbooker"!
13 years ago
Ah hah! I knew you had it in you! Scrapbooking can be addicting so watch out. By the way, the RS bulletinboard looks great!
ReplyDelete