Before I left on my mission I received a blessing. In that blessing, Heavenly Father blessed me that when I was finally home from my mission, I would know what path to follow when it came to schooling and choosing a career.
Now that I have been home and have prayed and fasted and researched and thought about things, it came to me a little while back on what my career path should be! I was elated about finally knowing what I wanted to be when I grew up!!!!!
I have been doing a bit of research lately in looking into scholarships and grants to help me pay for college (because, lets face it, who has that sort of money just laying around?).
Well, tonight I was completely irritated while at the library (so much so that I had to be shushed on a number of occasions by the staff). To qualify for a good percentage of scholarships out there you have to be: of a minority group, of a certain ethnic group, of a certain heritage, live in other states, have a family member in the rotary or Kiwanis clubs, be a US citizen, or have participated in the Miss United States Pageant, (and no, I'm not kidding about that last one!)
So, my research will continue until I can find that scholarship that I know that is out there for me!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment