Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running a half marathon, any takers?

So, as I stated previously, one of my New Year's goals was to run a half marathon in November in Mesquite! To which, surprisingly, I am getting super excited about. This last week and a half I have been working on changing my sleep schedule around, because let's face it, staying up till three in the morning does somewhat hinder you in getting up early to exercise!

This week I have started working out more than usual! I have been a little hesitant that my health will take a nose dive, but it has been great so far! Taking it one day at a time!

I have now gotten three other people hooked on the idea of preparing and participating in a half marathon and I am still looking for a few more! So, seriously, ANY TAKERS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment