Monday, April 30, 2012

Hi there! Do you still remember me??

I wish that I could say that the past 18 months have been boring, and that that is the reason that I have not posted, but alas, that is not the reason!!! I simply didn't make time for my blog, which is really not a good excuse at all!

The last year and a half have been a bit of a roller coaster. And for all of you that know me, you know that it has been hard, but completely worthwhile!

So, my reason for my blog resurrection is I am about to embark on a new chapter of my life and feel like it is time that I get back on track!

I am going to be moving to Texas this June! This is a huge undertaking, but it's something that I have prayed & fasted about and I know that this is what I need to do for the next chapter of my life! I am scared, excited, nervous, curious, etc... but I know that things are going to be good!

I will keep you posted on things and be better at updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment