This time it was a Texas Ranger's baseball game! Seriously, it was so great!
Driving into Arlington, I was surprised that Ranger's stadium, Cowboy's stadium & Six Flag's are literally right next one another! Sport's is a huge part of people's lives here.
There were just over 45,000 at the game on Saturday!
After finding our group and seat's, getting situated with food, etc... the first pitch.
And at the end of the 1'st inning, the score: Rangers-2, Twins-0
That's right baby! I just scored a free Denny's Grand Slam breakfast because the Rangers hit a home run during the second inning!!!!
And at the end of the second inning, Rangers-5, Twins-0!
There were a few guys behind us that were giving play by play coaching throughout the game. It got to be quite entertaining. Seriously, I think that they believed that they were the one's that were doing the coaching!
And at the end of the third inning, Rangers-9, Twins-0! Okay, now it's just getting sad with this score!
Behind us and to the right there was a group of people. They were so in love with the left fielder Hamilton. One of the woman had a sign that read "You have one week left Hamilton", I think it had something with her impending nuptials. The guy that she was with (I presume her fiance) kept yelling stuff like "I wanna' have your baby Hamilton" & (the best one of the game) "You, Me, Babies Hamilton" Seriously, so funny!!!!!!!
And the Twins FINALLY score!!!!!!
Did I mention that it was scorching hot??? Seriously, I think I sweat off about 10 pounds! But, I didn't care, it was such a great time!
And that's the game! Final score: Rangers-9 Twins-2!
It was a great day! Even with the blistering heat it was still awesome! Note to self though, next time find out where the seats are and maybe go for the shaded seats! But, either way, it was great!









No comments:
Post a Comment