Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

As my last night as a free woman (with my family arriving the next night from Las Vegas) I decided to take the baseball tickets that my boss offered to me and go and enjoy a night at a ball game!!!


This is a pretty great sight to see.  Now, I'm not a huge baseball fan, but it's the atmosphere, the comrade re, the people watching, the 'healthy' food that make the whole experience!!!!

Speaking of healthy food.....


Yeah, that's a 3' hot dog, in a french roll bun, slathered in chilli, cheese & jalepenos!  Holy moley.....that's a lot of hot dog for just one person!  But.....I was totally up for the challenge!!!!


Yup!  These are the season ticket seats that my boss has that I got to use for the evening!  A-Maz-Ing!!!!


In between some innings, they have a race between, what I like to call, 'life size bobble heads'.  It's always pretty funny to watch them!!!!


Sadly tonight, the Ranger's lost to the White Sox 2-5.  But, that's okay, we'll get em' next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment