Ever have one of those days when you reflect on things???? I'm sure that you do it it on a regular basis! As for me though, I don't do it nearly as often as I should. But today was one of the days that we mark on the calendar. Today was a day of reflection!
While I was at work helping people with all their scrap booking needs, there knitting concerns, and their general craft questions, I was able to take time between those pressing questions and concerns and reflect within my own head!
And at the end of it all, I realized just how lucky I am and how much Heavenly Father has truly blessed me! For example:
~ I have a family that loves me, in spite of all my quirks!
~ I have a Heavenly Father who KNOWS me and loves me unconditionally!
~ I have the gospel in my life, which also goes on to bless the lives of those around me!
~ I have my health, even though there are days when it is a great challenge to me!
~ I was able to serve a mission. Not as long as I wanted, but it was the mission that I was called to serve, and I served it honorably!
~ I have so many wonderful, loving friends (near and far) that are such amazing examples to me!
These are just a few of the blessings that I was able to reflect upon today. And I think I write this today more as a reminder to myself for those days when I can't seem to see 1 good thing that I have going on in my life, (and I have many of those). I can look back to this day, and this entry, and remember just how truly blessed I really am!
12 years ago
You have a lot of great things going on in your life. That's really good that you can recognize them!
ReplyDelete