I recently applied for a job at a scrap booking store. I had a working interview today and was offered the job. I was thrilled and a little scared, mainly because I really feel that I know almost nothing about scrap booking!
Some things that I picked up on in the very short time during my working interview:
* Never refer to the merchandise as crap!
* Don't assume that they are working on a scrap booking project!
* When someone asks you where something is, you have to just about take a hold of their hand and lead them to it!
* People that scrapbook are cheerful ALL the time! It's like being around Mary Sunshine!
* Women shopping in a scrap booking store can be a little vicious when it comes to the things they need for a project!
* If you took a picture of it, they have product out there to scrapbook it!
But, seriously, I like the job. It's different from what I have been doing, but still along the same lines! This is definitely going to be an adventure, or a leap of faith. Either way, I am in it!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment