Some of these things are repeated from past post's, but if I am repeating them, then they bare repeating!
- Family! As quirky and different as they may be, they are my family. And I should count my blessings as some people don't have any family!
- Friends! Friends that love me, support me, remind me of important things, make me laugh, and are great examples to me!
- The Gospel! It's true, with what we know, we should be the HAPPIEST people on the face of the earth!
- The Scriptures! People say they wish that life came with an instruction manual! It does, I just think that they don't want to humble themselves and read it to get help and would rather try and figure things out on their own!
- The Temple! A great reminder of the blessings that we have! A great source of preparation. A wealth of blessings we can receive!
- Samson! You make think that is a strange thing to be thankful for, but I am truly thankful for him! Faithful companion, awesome work-out partner, silent confidant, comedian, & giver of unconditional love!
- My Job! I get to work with great people. I get to meet new people and make new friends. I get to learn new things. And most importantly, I have a job!
- My Health! Though it has it's great ups and downs, I am still able to get up in the mornings. I can go out for a walk. I can play tennis with friends.
- Faith! Though it wavers, it is constant. And I am learning that the more I use it and depend on it, the greater and stronger it becomes!
- Hope! That things will not stay this way forever. That I will be able to go to school. That I will marry a worthy priesthood holder in the temple. That I will have the privilege to have children.
These are some of the key things on my list! The more I came up with things, the more I thought of!
And so, I will continue to think of more to add to the list as I know there are many more out there!
Hooray! Great list! I'm glad to see your family on the list. It was great to see how supportive your mom is coming to church when you sing in the choir.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, I have to add more pictures to my blog. The music is great too.
ReplyDelete