Monday, May 10, 2010

Free Concert

On May 2, 2010 my mom and I got to go to a concert. Not just any concert, but a free concert. I called in on 96.3 to answer a question and I won. I had gotten so caught up in the moment that I didn't listen to what I had won, so I used my mom's name and not mine.
It turns out that when we went and picked up the tickets the next day, I had won ticket's to see Supernatural Santana at The Hard Rock Hotel!

I hadn't been to a concert in a while so it was good to be able to go! Especially to a free one!!!

It was in The Joint, inside the Hard Rock.

It was awesome to see Carlos Santana in concert and hear him play! He is a phenomenal guitar player!!!!

Here are some of the pics that I took!!!











It was a pretty great night! I am glad that I knew the answer to the call in question!!!
But then, who doesn't know the words to "Summer Lovin'" from Grease????

No comments:

Post a Comment