So.....I decided at the begining of the year that I was going to set a spiritual, physical, & educational goal for the year!
My educational goal was to learn to play the guitar, which has been going south from the very start!
My physical goal was to be fit to run a half marathon in Mesquite in November. I'm not sure how I am doing with that, but we will see. I feel good about it!!!
My spiritual goal was to read the Book of Mormon while I was in the celestial room in the temple! And.....I am just one chapter shy of that goal ladies and gentlemen!
I am thinking that when I meet my goal, that I may try to read it a second time this year or maybe go for the Doctrine & Covenants.
And for those of you that know me, you know how much I love the Doctrine & Covenants! I will have to wait and see how things transpire!
I will let you know when I make my goal!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment