12 years ago
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
A Grand Day
It's beautiful, right?????
I was able to witness the sealing of one of my bestfriends to the love of her life today in this glorious temple!!!
I flew up early (and I do mean early) on Tuesday morning and did the toursity thing around temple square, and then headed over to to temple with the Chamber's. When we were in the waiting area of the temple, it was a little mini-mission reunion with the Randall's, the Putnam's, Swain & of course President & Sister Francis!
When we were in the sealing room, Ashley looked so overcome with emotion, and so did Derek! They both glowed with happiness!
I won't mention that I almost stole her thunder by passing out! (That's the next post!)
Hugging her and Derek after the sealing was so great! And then we waited outside for the bride and groom to emerge from the temple. And when they did.....
Going to the reception with Friend Josh was great since we were able to catch up with one another and i was able to go with him to the reception!
We were only there for an hour or so before i had to hug Ashley one last time and head back to Salt Lake to the airport to come home!
All in all it was a marvelous day! One that I am truly glad that I was able to make a sacrifice to and be a witness to such great and marvelous blessing!
I think that I heard the heaven's rejoice today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment