Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Adventure

Today I went on a magical adventure.

I did my research. I got plenty of rest the night before. I ate a healthy lunch. I read my scriptures that morning. I said my prayers. I was prepared and ready!

And so, after cooking dinner for my family I got into my car and drove the twenty minutes to the amazing adventure.

After I got there, it was a beautiful day, and I approached the doors, I was wondering in my head: What was going to happen? Would I do everything right or screw something up? Would I be the only one there?
But, as I walked through the doors all those questions left me!

I walked around, looking at everything. It was all so magical. There was so much there, there was so much to take in. I wondered around picking up something here, something there.
And then I turned around and saw a friendly face. She joined me and we continued on. I was saddened that more friends hadn't come to join us. But, we continued to pick up more things along our way.

There were so many people along our journey that were so helpful. Giving us advise, showing us things.

And then, suddenly, our time was up, it was time to go.

We said our goodbyes to all those who helped us along our way and walked outside into a beautiful night.

As I drove home, I thought about the adventure I had just been on. And wondered to myself, "I wonder when I will be able to go back to the cannery?"

No comments:

Post a Comment