Friday, January 30, 2009

A Realization

When I was younger and the family would always sit and watch t.v. together, I would always get on my mom's case because she would always be reading a book. I would always want her to stop reading and watch t.v with us. But, she always told me that she could do both. So, throughout the show, I would always ask her, "Well, if you're watching it, what just happened?" And of course, she would know exactly what would happen!

I always said that I would never do that!

Well, I was on the couch crocheting a blanket the other day, and we had the t.v. on. My mom and brother were in the room with me. And my brother said that I was either going to watch t.v. or crochet. And without missing a beat, I said "It's okay, I can do both!"

My mom looked at me and just started laughing. Laughing so hard that she could not stop!

At that moment, I realized that I had turned into my mother! I think that this is just the first of many realizations that I am going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment