Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Priesthood

There are many things that I know.

I know that the sun will always rise! I know that my family, though we may squabble, is always there for me. I know I have good friends that I can rely on through thick and thin! I know that The Book of Mormon is true. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior! And lastly, I know that the priesthood is real!

There have been many times in my life that i look back upon and see that the priesthood had blessed my life in so may ways! And tonight was no different!

I received a blessing tonight that was so comforting. So peaceful. And so true! I was able to speak with different priesthood leaders tonight and was so amazing. There is no doubt in my mind that the priesthood is true and real!

And the best part of all of this is that my mom was able to witness every bit of it first hand!
What a great blessing!

There is a quote about the priesthood that I love from one of President Hinckley's talks. He says..............."We of the priesthood are all part of the army of the Lord. We must be united. An army that is disorganized will not be victorious. It is imperative that we close ranks, that we march together as one. We cannot have division among us and expect victory. We cannot have disloyalty and then expect unity. We cannot be unclean and then expect the help of the Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment