ARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I swear, the next person that says to me, "How old are you? 32, really? You're not married? Why not? What's wrong?", I am going to hurt them!
Do these.....people (and I use that term loosely), do they not think that I want to be married? Do they think I made this huge decision to not be married and have children?
Seriously, do these "people" even think before they speak?
I realize that some people live in freakin' Neverland and dance to the beat of their own drummer. But, it's those people that don't realize the struggles that people go through:
heart break, trials, loss of love, bad timing.
People don't realize these things happen in the real world!
12 years ago
Hang in there girl! Now that you are a wonderful person no matter what your marital status is!
ReplyDeleteKeep the faith! People are cruel and incensitive. You nailed it right on the head: they live in their own little world because they haven't gone through the trials you have. Sorry. :(
ReplyDelete