Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chocolate, chocolate, read all about it!

Who doesn't love chocolate?

Okay, there are those few who really don't like chocolate. But let's face it they, obviously, have never had really good chocolate! And if they have and still don't like it.....well, then there is no hope for them and we should just pray for them!

I have stumbled upon something truly great. Something truly amazing! Something truly wonderful! Something that will make you smile with joy! No, I'm not talking about The Book of Mormon!
I am talking about free chocolate!!!!!!

It's called the Mars Real Chocolate Relief Act.

Every Friday morning at 9 a.m. EST, you can enter to win free chocolate! 250,000 coupons will be given away every Friday between now through the end of September, giving you your shot at some free chocolate!

Go to www.realchocolate.com for your chance!

So, I say get out there and enter to win, what do you have to lose? Nothing! But what do you have to win? C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment