Thursday, July 23, 2009

Insanity

I think we all go a little crazy sometimes! But, it's official for me! I have finally stepped over that line, crossed that bridge, jumped over the edge! I think I can be fitted for the straight jacket and checked into my padded cell!

We all do things that when we look back on, we can't believe that we did them. And then there are those few times that when you are doing something, you can't believe that you are doing it! Take for instance the part in "My Best friends Wedding" when Julia Roberts character is chasing after Michael in the bread truck! What sane person does that?????

For those of you who know the reason behind my insanity, I want you to know how much I appreciate your love and friendship even after my crack-up!!!

I can only hope that they have some sort of treatment plan or therapy out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment