Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fast Approaching

Time seems to be moving so quickly!

The big move is fast approaching!!!

People keep asking me if I am excited, nervous, scared, etc... And, I am but more than anything I have true peace about moving to Texas! I know that it is the right thing to do and that this is the next step for me to take in my life. I will be eternally grateful for having such loving friends who are my family that are letting me have this opportunity.

The only thing that saddens me is that my mum has not wanted to have any contact with me in quite some time. I have noticed that as I get older, time passes much quicker and so I feel that my mum and I don't have the luxury of time on our side. I have tried my level best but it takes two to tango and I can only do so much.

I am excited to be so much closer to favorite companion. After she married Derek, she moved there while he is finishing up school. Also, Abby from the singles branch in NC moved back there after her mission. I already feel like I know people and have a little bit of a support system. Plus, having Heather & Brian and the kids is great! I have a little bit of family with me!

I will be sad to leave such great friends that I have made here over the past 6 and a half years. The list is far to long to name everyone that I will miss, but, flights to and from Texas are reasonably priced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment