Sunday, May 20, 2012

Isn't She Lovely?

Well, today was a big day for me! With the help of Doug & Kelly Smith, I bought this little beauty! Isn't she pretty????

We had gone a few weeks prior but there just wasn't anything that jumped out at me! But, I needed a car before we left for Texas. So, when we went on Saturday, it was between this little beauty and shiny red Camarro. The Camarro was nice, but when Doug looked under the hood, he said that it was TOO clean! So, I took this one for a spin around the block and it was love on the first curve!!!!

Getting all the paperwork finalized was a little frustrating, but, she and I finally left together! And it has been joy between us ever since!

I am so thankful for Doug & Kelly in their with getting the car. And SO thankful for Heather & Brian in their support & encouragement to me!!!!

Now, I just have to come up with a fitting name for her! Any thoughts????

No comments:

Post a Comment