Friday, August 31, 2012

A Single Gal's Apartment

August 31, 2012 marks a first for me: I moved into my own apartment!

It's been a huge uphill challenge.  But, I signed my lease this afternoon and moved in after work!  Well, moved in...I brought my clothes in the house!

Let me take you on a little tour of the place:


As you walk through the front door, you come into the living area.


The kitchen.


Walking through the double doors into the bedroom.


Pretty big closet!

Can't wait to try the tub out!!!


A little sand volleyball anyone?


Or maybe some horseshoes?


Or some futball???


Maybe practice for Wimbledon?


And after all of that, maybe take a couple of laps in the pool?

It's a great first apartment for me!  So much to do!  Such a great blessing to be able to get in here!







No comments:

Post a Comment