I thought about going somewhere but, I honestly just wanted some time to myself to kinda' do nothing and enjoy the time! So, I made sure I had plenty of dvd's, I did a little grocery shopping, and I hunkered down in my apartment for the long weekend.
I got off of work early on Friday after the employee Christmas party, and just relaxed that night. Saturday and Sunday were spent straightening the apartment and doing a bit of organizing in the closet while watching dvd's and baking all day. On Christmas eve, I went for a walk. I wanted to truly appreciate the holiday season and see some Christmas lights. And Christmas day.....
Yup, that's snow! It was a white Christmas here in Texas this year!!!!! Seriously, it couldn't have been any more perfect. I opened the blinds and the windows and snuggled under a blanket on the couch while I watched my dvd's.
What a perfect Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment