Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Little Bit Of Christmas

So, the Mid-Singles decided to go and wander around the Gaylord Texan resort and look at the Christmas decorations.  Wow, is pretty much all I can say.


And these weren't even half of it all!


Candace found her a man and is leaning in to seal the deal!


Cathy, putting her foot up on the fence and relaxing, as she read's the sign that says "Don't make the naughty list!  Please do not climb or sit on the fence"!


These were all over the place.  All silver, but each one was different colours.  And all lit up!


Cathy need's help carrying her gift's to the car!  Anyone???


This is hilarious.  In the background are eggs, with legs!  We figured that they just added the Easter eggs in with the Christmas stuff.  After all, both holidays deal with Jesus!


I want a pretty pony for Christmas please!


It really was gorgeous there!  I could have spent a few hours just wandering around and looking at everything and appreciating the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment