I had been wanting to go to Six Flags again, but let's face it, going by yourself isn't really a whole lot of fun. So, Joanna & I were chatting and her and a couple of friends were headed there on Saturday and she asked if I wanted to meet up with them there for the day, I was all in!
I can't even tell you just how much I was looking forward to this, especially since it was part of my birthday celebration!
While we were there we saw a cute character parade!
There is this HUGE chair in a part of the park that you can climb up on and have your picture taken. So, of course we had to!!!!!!!
We rode the Merry-Go-Round! (I think that my horse won the race!)
It was a the Hispanic Culture celebration that weekend, so all through the park they had different cultural displays!
We took in a Wild Wild West show! (Pretty entertaining!)
And of course, a selfie while waiting in line for the log flume ride!
All in all it was a pretty great day! I can't wait to go back again and see what other shenanigans that we can get into!
No comments:
Post a Comment